Welcome to the Pet Mom blog page!




WELCOME!

I am so glad that you've come to visit! I was hoping you might stop by today! I just love it when friends drop by. I'll put on the kettle and make us a cup of tea, maybe a glass of wine is your thing and we can have a good chat about anything and everything, like our pets, our gardens, our families or anything else on your mind.

If you can't stay long this time I hope you'll come again. Thanks for visiting!


Consider Donating to a Companion Animal Rescue Group in Your Area!

Interesting Blogs and Sites

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bringing your dog to church?

Bring your dog to church day.
The Calvary Episcopal Church in Danvers, Mass., is now allowing members of their church to bring their dogs! The first "Perfect Paws Pet Ministry" will be held later this month and once a month there after. Barking is allowed says the minister but mass will be held in a different room of the church. There will be communion for the humans and special treats for the canines. Owners can submit special prayers for sick animals, dogs that can not be around other dogs and for cats, birds and horses.

UPDATE: After some additional research, this is not the only church that allows dogs. I personally have been to a church event that blesses the animals in the church parking lot but when I came across this story I was amazed they are now allowing animals inside the church. I'm on the fence, one side of me thinks it would be cool to bring my dog with me, the other side thinks it would be a HUGE distraction.

Credit for the above goes to the blog: for the love of dogs:
 http://www.petlovercouture.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. These kind of post are always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content so I'm happy to find many good point here in the post. Writing is simply great! Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete