Welcome to the Pet Mom blog page!




WELCOME!

I am so glad that you've come to visit! I was hoping you might stop by today! I just love it when friends drop by. I'll put on the kettle and make us a cup of tea, maybe a glass of wine is your thing and we can have a good chat about anything and everything, like our pets, our gardens, our families or anything else on your mind.

If you can't stay long this time I hope you'll come again. Thanks for visiting!


Consider Donating to a Companion Animal Rescue Group in Your Area!

Interesting Blogs and Sites

Friday, January 22, 2010

National Squirrel Appreciation Day

Who would have guessed! Well I would appreciate it if the neighbors would NOT feed them peanuts!
They end up EVERYWERE on my property, even with 2-3 large dogs running around most days......

Photo borrowed from blog: Barking at the Moon........check it out......too funny!

http://barkingatthemoon-lunakris.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Hi! That squirrel looks strangely familiar! :D Last summer, a bird got in my home. I had to chase it around with a towel until it got tired and I could catch it. My cat was horrified. Can you imagine if it was a squirrel instead?! I'd have needed to call the animal control people to have it extracted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did e-mail you about the photo ahead of time......hope you don't mind?!

    I remember when I was a kid, my dad shot a squirrel that got into the attic..........My mom was only worried about the holes the bullets would make in the walls of the attic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got your email before I posted the comment. I didn't mind at all! :)

    We used to get squirrels in the attic when I was a kid. I'd bang the laundry room's ceiling with a broom handle, and hear them all scatter. Finally, my father found the hole they were entering, and blocked it off. Some of the poor things must have been trapped inside.

    Thank you for spreading the news about my blog! I got quite a few visits yesterday.

    ReplyDelete