Welcome to the Pet Mom blog page!




WELCOME!

I am so glad that you've come to visit! I was hoping you might stop by today! I just love it when friends drop by. I'll put on the kettle and make us a cup of tea, maybe a glass of wine is your thing and we can have a good chat about anything and everything, like our pets, our gardens, our families or anything else on your mind.

If you can't stay long this time I hope you'll come again. Thanks for visiting!


Consider Donating to a Companion Animal Rescue Group in Your Area!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Dog Poop on your grass, difficult to pick up after rain?

Poop Freeze............your solution? Not so fast........................


http://www.pawnation.com/2009/09/23/poop-freeze-oh-jeez/

3 comments:

  1. How bizarre! There's nothing worse than a dog with the runs. Sadly, turning the mess into a frozen frisbee is a solution not yet meant to be. Maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. how to cook liver for dogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. How bizarre! There's nothing worse than a dog with the runs. Sadly, turning the mess into a frozen frisbee is a solution not yet meant to be. Maybe next time.
    biology 1st year chapter 1 notes

    ReplyDelete