Welcome to the Pet Mom blog page!




WELCOME!

I am so glad that you've come to visit! I was hoping you might stop by today! I just love it when friends drop by. I'll put on the kettle and make us a cup of tea, maybe a glass of wine is your thing and we can have a good chat about anything and everything, like our pets, our gardens, our families or anything else on your mind.

If you can't stay long this time I hope you'll come again. Thanks for visiting!


Consider Donating to a Companion Animal Rescue Group in Your Area!

Interesting Blogs and Sites

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

How Not to Be a Jerk to Working Dogs.......


My favorite lesson is " Never, ever, fake a service dog with your own per dog. Seriously. Don’t impersonate a service dog team so that you can fly your dog in the cabin or take them into Target with you to shop for sassy t-shirts. It’s ruining things for real service dogs and their people. Don’t exploit someone else’s hardship. It’s just not o.k.".



Notes from a dog walker.com
Worth a read.......

http://notesfromadogwalker.com/2013/08/06/assistance-dog-week/

No comments:

Post a Comment